For the second Edition in a row and after receiving a great number of applications, we are once again launching our Social Talent Scholarship Programme. Thanks to the Programme, you might be the winner of one of our 2500 scholarships to attend one of our Masters. What’s new is that for this round the opportunity won’t only be granted to PMC – Master in Project Management aspiring students, but also to HOPE – Master in Humanitarian Operations in Emergencies applicants.
During our last intake of students, we met extraordinarily good young talents and are now excited to invite even more of them to take part to our Masters!
If your dream is to work on the field and are interested in our Master in Humanitarian Operations in Emergencies Managing Projects, People, Administration & Logistic in the field, you might be able to win a 2500€ scholarship! See if you fit in one of these profiles:
- Humanitarian Aid operators with field experience under 35 years old
- Volunteers with field experience (+1 year) interested in Humanitarian Aid under 35 years old
- Civil Protection or Red Cross Volunteers, International Development Professionals, Logisticians, Educators under 35 years old.
If you want to become a Project Manager and participate in our Master in Project Management For International Cooperation, Euro-Project Management And Local Development, you are given the opportunity to apply for our Social Talent Scholarship if you are the young talent we are looking for and fit one of the following categories:
- Young people under 30 with managerial or directive experiences in volunteering associations or Nonprofit organizations;
- Young people under 30 with an Economics or Finance or Accountancy or Engineering degree;
- Young people under 30 with field experience in development or humanitarian contexts (also volunteering).
If you are in one of these categories, then you are probably the Talent we are looking for! And if you want to be a “professional dreamer” and make a difference by becoming a manager of the Nonprofit sector, then we are the Master you are looking for.
For our fellow Lucio Valdata “Social Change School is an incredible life experience. It creates new stimuli, new ideas and the will to put yourself out there. It gives you the fuel you need to achieve your life project, thanks to the staff that does everything in their power to help and the many testimonials and lecturers”.
Nicoletta, former student of our Master in Project Management and winner of our Scholarship, says that “thanks to the Scholarship, the Master allowed me to meet very motivated people and some exceptionally well qualified lecturers… I am positive that the Master was a great investment”.
The deadline to submit applications is the 28th of September 2018 at 11.55 pm (GMT+2). Don’t waste this opportunity and your potential, download the Master programme and ask for the interview for:
- Master HOPE in Humanitarian Operations in Emergencies Managing Projects, People, Administration & Logistic in the field
- Master PMC in Project Management For International Cooperation, Euro-Project Management And Local Development.
“Education is the most powerful weapon to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela