The Child Protection Officer will work harmonizing and coordinating the child protection activities on the field supervised and directed by the Project Manager.
Project Manager, Protection Coordinator
The Child Protection Officer will therefore work in close coordination with the Education Officer,
harmonizing and coordinating the activities on the field supervised and directed by the Project
•Evaluate, plan and implement activities related with Child Protection project
• Develop, coordinate and monitor child protection related activities in coordination with the Project Manager
• Provide surge capacity support to rapid assessments as necessary upon request of the Project Manager
•Prepare the work plan and follow the necessary project’s documentation.
•Prepare regular reports on the activities implemented and future plans.
• Support and coordinate local staff in the implementation of the child protection related activities in coordination with the Project Manager
•Contribute to identify new projects and area of intervention in accordance with local communities and government.
• Participate to Child protection sub-cluster or working group meetings and also others meetings in accordance with the instructions given by the Project Manager
• Any other activities not mentioned in this list but necessary for the correct implementation of projects and activities.