Social Change School. The main training School for Non Profit Managers and Professionals in Europe They say about us…
Social Change School is an International Non-profit organization based in Europe (London, Milan, Madrid, Rome) that offers Master Programmes for ‘key’ professional profiles in the Non Profit Sector, and also partner with International NGOs and supported by the Non-Profit Professional Association.
After about 20 years we have trained, more than 1000 Professionals and Managers , in our one-year Masters Programme, with a total of about 100.000 hours of training in a year, with a high occupation turnover rate and top managerial positions.
• Fundraising Manager, Campaigner
• Project-Programme Manager of International Cooperation
• Humanitarian Manager in the Emergency – Field Coordinator, Project-Programme Manager
With activities and students from all over the world, the didactic method has allowed Social Change School to introduce the first Master Programmes on Non Profit themes, in Europe.
The Social Change School is an international non-profit and non-governmental institution active in ‘social transformation’ since 1997, based in Europe (London, Madrid, Milan, Rome) , dedicated to training non-profit managers of quality and social innovation.
Social Change School collaborates with NGOs, networks of students and citizens, Universities, Foundations, Banks and clean enterprises, National Institutions, Representative networks to promote:
- the human, professional and managerial growth of thousands of professionals and organisations, through management training and scientific-editorial activities;
- the public knowledge of the Non-profit professionals profiles (with ALMA LAUREA Universities, AIESEC, and the main media channels) and their official recognition (with ISFOL-Ministry of Labour);
- the awareness of the role of the sector in social-economic development (with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, and other governamental institutions) and through institutional building actions.
A Recruiting Bacin
The Social Change School is a reliable recruiting partner for important international non profit organisations who desire to recruit their top Professionals and Managers.
Our students work effectively in hundreds of international organizations like Greenpeace International, Save the Children, Oxfam, Action Aid, Libera, Intersos, MSF, Red Cross- in Europe, Africa, ASIA, South America.