Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy regulates the processing of personal data provided by the USER through the internet portal: http://www.socialchangeschool.org/, which SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., makes available to Internet USERS. . This Policy is accessible at all times from the portal. This Policy is accessible at all times from the portal.
SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of USERS and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, in Specifically, Regulation 2016/679 (EU) of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures. to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specifically, USERS of the portal are informed that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
2.- Who is the Data Controller?
Article 4.7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, GDPR) defines the controller or controller as the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, alone or jointly with others, determine the purposes and means of the processing; if Union or Member State law determines the purposes and means of processing, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be established by Union or Member State law. That is, it can be both a natural person and a legal person or a Public Administration that determines both the purpose and the means used for the processing of the personal data of the interested parties.
SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., is responsible for the treatment of the personal information that it makes of its clients.
2.1 Legal information.
In accordance with Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), it is reported that this web page: http://www.socialchangeschool. org/, belongs to SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., with address at Calle Máiquez, no. 30. 28009 – Madrid (Madrid), and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, page M-620796, page 62, volume 34516, book 0, section 8, 1st annotation. With CIF number: B87516670.
2.2 Data Protection Officer.
SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., does NOT have a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
3.1.- Purpose of data processing.
The information provided by the USER will be processed in order to meet the requests made by the USER:
- a) Inquiries and requests for service proposals, sent through the contact form provided for this purpose. Including the management of billing, collection and service of the service.
- b) CVs sent through the corresponding form.
- c) Request for courses and information about them.
- d) Manage the subscription to our social networks and newsletter, made through our website.
- e) Manage the sending of satisfaction surveys, about our products, shipments and dealings with customers. In pursuit of continuous improvement in our products, services and customer service.
- f) To manage the sending of commercial communications about our services and products and/or third parties (point: 7.- Advertising). The consent for the sending of said communications may be revoked at any time in each of the communications received through the mechanism enabled for this purpose and described in point: 3.2.- Exercise of Rights by the USER.
3.2.- Exercise of Rights by the USER.
The User may exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not the Treatment Manager is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that the Treatment Manager has carried out or carried out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications carried out or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the User’s right, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the request by the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the treatment of their personal data or to cease their treatment by the Treatment Manager.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the preparation of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
The USER has the right to receive a response within the deadlines established by the current legislation on data protection, being able to choose between the following means: by contacting SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., by postal mail to Calle Máiquez, no. 30. 28009 – Madrid (Madrid), proving your identity with a scanned copy of your ID or equivalent document, and specifying the right you wish to exercise. Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faced with any violation of his rights, especially when he has not obtained satisfaction in his exercise, he can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.aepd.es.
3.3.- Period of conservation of the USER’s data.
We only store your personal information to the extent that we need it in order to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis for processing it in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship with YOU or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete, cancel and/or limit the processing of your data.
In these cases we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may be derived from its treatment, which must be attended and for which it is its recovery is necessary.
3.4.- How do we collect your information?
- b) Social networks. The use of social networks is becoming more frequent and in this sense SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., is present in most of them and is another way of contacting you.
The information we collect through social media sometimes includes personal information that is available online and to the public. We always make sure that any information we use is correctly attributed to its source or made anonymous.
These social networks may have their own privacy policies, which will explain how they use and share your personal information. We recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies before using these social networks to make sure that you are happy with the way in which your personal information is collected and shared.
- c) Mobile device and APP. Having activated the geolocation function of the mobile device allows you to benefit from all the functionalities of the Applications. If you do not have geolocation activated, we will inform you and ask for permission beforehand with a notification.
This geolocation service will not be used to provide your location to third parties, except as required by law.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, such a possibility is located in the settings menu of the device. If you have questions about how to disable location services on your device, we recommend that you contact your mobile service operator or the manufacturer of your device.
To disable location services on your Android device, select Location services in your phone’s settings menu. Most Android devices allow you to disable location services for your entire phone, such as GPS services and location services from other companies. Typically, when the box to enable location services is not checked, location services will remain disabled.
To disable location services on your iPhone device you can disable location services on all iPhone models from the Settings menu, selecting Location Services. To disable location services for the entire device, slide the bar until you see the option Off. To disable location services for a certain app, slide the bar next to each app name until you see Disable.
Minors may not use the services available through the Website, social networks, mobile device and APP, without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Website for the minors in their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them. In this sense, and to the extent that SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., does not have the capacity to control whether or not users are minors, it is noted that parents and guardians must be the ones to enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent users from Minors access the Website and/or provide personal data without their supervision, and SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L. does not accept any responsibility in this regard.
In addition to the above, SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., will proceed, in the event of obtaining personal information from a minor by mistake, to eliminate said information as soon as possible.
3.6.- International transfers of personal data.
The information of personal data that we collect resides exclusively in Spain and in the European Union. In the case of using Cloud Computing services, cookies, etc., these may be located in the US, making international data transfers. In these cases, the appropriate guarantees are adopted to protect your information, as indicated by the GDPR, regarding which you can obtain additional information by contacting the email: email@example.com
4.- Computer security.
SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., has tried to implement and maintain the security levels required by Law to protect the personal data of USERS against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology , the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, art. 32 of the GDPR. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure; For this reason, and despite the fact that the Entity makes its best efforts to protect USER data, it cannot guarantee their security during transit to the Website. Therefore, all the information you provide will be sent at Your expense and risk. Once your data is received, the Entity will use rigorous procedures and security functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
5.- Links with third parties.
As examples we can mention Facebook®, LinkedIn®, Twitter® and third-party applications. The privacy practices of these third parties will be governed by the third party’s own privacy statements. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of the information collected by these third parties. It is your duty to review the privacy statements or policies that apply to these third parties. Some of our Services may include social networking features, such as the Facebook “Like” button and some plug-ins, “Share” buttons, and some interactive mini-programs. In addition, you may choose to use your own social network login, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, to log into some of our services. If you choose to connect using a social networking or similar service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to sign in, as well as any other information you choose to share when you connect to these services. These services may collect information such as the web pages you visited and IP address and may set cookies to enable features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of the information collected by these third parties. It is your duty to review the privacy statements or policies relevant to any third party services you use or access or connect to. If you do not want your personal information shared with your social networking account provider or other users of the social networking service, please do not connect your social networking account with your account for the services and do not participate in the social networking feature of services.
We recommend that you read the privacy and data processing policies of the websites you visit through the existing link on our portal or in any other way.
Finally, the introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes to web pages outside of http://www.socialchangeschool.org/, which allow access to the web owned by SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., without consent, is prohibited. and/or express authorization.
5.1.- Data shared with third parties.
SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., will not transfer the personal data of the USERS to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this treatment.
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users, SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., will have the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to their personal data and who will process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., as a consequence of its provision of services. The Entity undertakes to sign the corresponding data processing contract with them, through which it will impose the following obligations on them, among others: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat personal data for the agreed purposes and only following the documented instructions of SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., and delete or return the data to SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., once the provision of services has ended.
Cookies are used to carry out analytical studies of the use of the services.
SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., may include its own or third-party advertising on the website to offer you products or services that it understands may be of interest to you. However, SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., cannot control the appearance of said advertising, nor the quality and adequacy of the products or services to which it refers, for which reason the Entity will not be liable for any damage that could be generated to the user. for said causes.
9.- Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish legislation, with the Courts of the Community of Madrid being competent, to which the USER expressly submits. Therefore, SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOOL, S.L., reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that it deems necessary for the improper use of this Website and its contents, or for breach of these Conditions.