Do you want to work in the Non-Profit Sector? In this section you will find all the financial aid to access Social Change School’s Master Programmes.
Social Change School provides you financial aid to make the Masters more accessible, also allowing you to pay in small monthly amounts.
Take a look at all the facilitations available for the Masters PMC – Project Management for International Cooperation and HOPE – Humanitarian Operations in Emergencies (June 2021 Edition).
- 15% Early Bird discount on the total cost of the Master by March 15, not bound to one solution payment;
- Almost 25% Early Bird discount, if you pay the whole cost of the Master in one solution by March 15;
- 10% Pre-enrolment discount after March 15 and by April, not bound to one solution payment;
- almost 20% Pre-enrolment discount bound to one solution payment after March 15 and by April;
- 10% discount bound to one solution payment after April.
CREDIT FOR THE FUTURE!
INSTALMENTS with Social Change School, without interest or guarantee, up to 12 instalments.
Social Change School’s Scholarship is an initiative which foresees the award of scholarships worth € 2.000, with a remaining amount which can be paid in 12 installments without interests. Candidates may present the request for a Scholarship to Social Change School after having completed the admission and evaluation interview.
Eligibility for scholarships:
- Degree with a final grade of at least 105/110 (comparable to a 2:1 for UK degrees)
- Positive evaluation after the admission interview
- Strong and adequate motivation for the request
- Difficult economic situation (to be proved with appropriate documents/certifications)
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for a scholarship you are requested to send the module to email@example.com with an attached copy of your valid ID card.
You will find all the information, requisites and deadlines for the Scholarship forms’ submission in the Call for Scholarships (which you are able to downlaod below).
Only those who passed the Master’s Admission and Evaluation Interview can fill in and send the Scholarship form. Scholarships are not compatible with discounts.
If you want to book an Admission and Evaluation Interview, you only need to fill in our interview form.
For Master PMC – Project Management for International Cooperation and Master HOPE – Humanitarian Operations in Emergencies:
Deadline to request a Scholarship: 10th of June 2021.
Maximum accessibility for persons with disability including the possibility to attend entirely from home but interacting fully in class, through a virtual synchrony didactic platform.
Complete the form and you will receive the MASTER PROGRAMME brochure on your email, with more information on Workshops, Scholarships and reductions!