Impact Evaluation for Project and Programme Managers in the NGOs
Methods, Case Studies, Exercise and Peer Exchange.
Designed and managed by Andrea Stroppiana.
“ADVANCED E-LEARNING TOOL BASED COURSE”
Impact Evaluation is requested as vital knowledge by International Donors to prove organizational accountability between Donors, Taxpayers and Beneficiaries. It is also mandatory on the Application Forms of many Institutions to back up their policies and use of public funds.
[8 hours – Fully Online]
It is suggested to:
• Junior Professionals or Volunteers with previous experience in International Cooperation
• Professionals with more than three years of experience looking for an internationally recognized certificate
• Experienced Professionals and Managers coming from the For-Profit sector (i.e. Project Managers, Engineers)
Our aim is to help Governments, Policy Makers, Programme and Project Managers make decisions based on evidence – including evidence generated through impact evaluation – so to spend development resources more effectively, reduce poverty and improve people’s lives. On the donors’ side, both institutional and private ones (Foundations, Philanthropists, Companies, Social Investment Funds), are going from being “grant making” to being “Impact buyers”, so the known “Evidence Based Philanthropy” will probably kill fundraising as we know it. We provide the professionals attending the course with a core set of impact evaluation tools, discussing together their application to real-world development operations.
Download the Course’s Programme or Enrol now.
|Maximum enrolled||25 Students|
|Minimum enrrolled||10 Students|
|Enrollment starts||February 2020|
|Enrrollment closes||April 2020|
|The course begins||May 5th, 2020. On-line from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm.|
- Classes are made up of a maximum of 25 students, to guarantee the best quality of teaching and exchange.
- The beginning of the Master will be confirmed once the minimum number of 10 enrolled students is reached.
Full cost: 590 €
530 € (10% pre-enrollment discount by March 31st, 2020)
If you need our support, you can contact us at email@example.com.