Early-enrolment discount if you enrol to the Masters before the 28th of October!
If you enrol to one of Social Change School’s International Masters (December 2018 Edition) before the 28th of October, you will receive the Early-enrolment discount!
These are all the discounts you could be entitled to:
- 10% Early-enrolment discount;
- 10% discount if you pay the Master in one solution after the 28th of October;
- A discount of almost 20% for Early-enrollment + payment in one solution before the 28th of March.
The next Master Edition will start in December 2018 – registrations are already open and you can schedule an appointment for the Admission and Potential Evaluation Interview.
If you have already been admitted to one of our International Masters, you can also apply for a Scholarship!
The Masters are addressed to those who want to enter the Non-Profit sector (graduates, junior figures or managers and practitioners working in the For-Profit sector), and those who are already working in the sector but feel the need for a strong professional development involving the technical aspects of operations and management of the activities.
Here are the Master starting in December 2018:
- Master PMC in Project Management for International Cooperation, Euro-Project Management and Local Development;
- Master FRAME in Fundraising Management in the NGOs, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Social Media, Campaigns;
- Master HOPE in Humanitarian Operations in Emergencies Managing Projects, People, Administration & Logistic in the field.
Social Change School’s Master gave me the opportunity to acquire new competences, to give greater value to my previous working experiences and apply them in new jobs. Social Change School helped me understand that social change can happen only if we come together and work for a common objective, if we are innovative and if we apply specific professional competences… And if we believe in what we do!
Francesca Locatelli – Major Donors Officer at Save the Children, Master in Fundraising Management, 2012
Social Change School is the leading professional recruitment basin for the sector. The students of the School hold today managerial or significant roles in many of the most prestigious international organizations, in Italy and abroad.
Hurry up and book now your Admission and Evaluation Interview.
Don’t miss the chance, we are waiting for you!